All Saints was founded in 1877 and stood on the corner of Gosford Street and Vecquary Street.
It was one of the smallest schools in Coventry with six classrooms and a small playground. The rooms had high ceilings and were heated by smoking coke stoves.
The school is now situated at the end of Strathmore Avenue, a quiet cul-de-sac that backs onto the Charterhouse fields. It is a one storey building with seven classrooms, a library, indoor work areas, ICT suite and a main hall. Outside there is a large well-equipped playground and play areas.
History of All Saints - Click here to see events recorded in school log books and other notable events
Ofsted Reports for school
View our schools performance table
All Saints Church Of England Primary School
Tel: 024 7622 4810
Headteacher: Mrs Angela Dawes